Monday, April 20, 2009

For those of you that don't know Gage has been having some issues focusing in school. I had a meeting with his teacher and he is a little behind where the other kids are. The teacher felt it was because he is having alot of problems focusing and staying on task. We took him to the doctor and he has ADD. We started him on meds today. For being just the first day he did great. He actually told me what he did in school today. Does not sound like much but usually he can't tell me what they did. We worked on homework which usually ends a fight because he wouldn't sit still and do it. Tonight we did 4 pages in his actually homework and than I told him he could go play . He chose to work on a page in his math workbook. He did the entire page by himself . He just sat there and did it. That would have never happened before I would have had to keep on him to sit still and do it. I'm really amazed how well he did today. Hopefully it keeps up.

No comments:

Post a Comment